department of infrastructure and regional development
The Department of Infrastructure and Regional Development is responsible for the design and implementation of the Australian Government's infrastructure, transport and regional development policies and programmes. We work to:
- Support economic growth through transport
- Make travel safer
- Increase transport access
- Keep transport secure
- Support regional development and local communities
- Provide good governance in the territories
- Our key priorities and activities along with our strategic agenda, the environment in which we work and how we will position ourselves to respond to the challenges and opportunities that lie ahead.
- Portfolio legislation and matters dealt with by the Department.
- Our business divisions and structure.
- About our Secretary, Mr Mike Mrdak.
- Our charter for being an open and accountable organisation with a strong client-focused culture.
- Employment conditions information.
- Appointments made under Acts administered by the portfolio, other than the appointments of APS employees under the Public Service Act 1999.
- Remuneration of executives by financial year